Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, October 15, 2007

The non-enviornmentalist enviornmentalist

I agree, that I tend to be one to jump on the bandwagon, but I have found it hard to jump on the Green wagon. I try. I do what it easy. I recycle, I don't use air conditioning if I don't have to, I turn off my lights, blah blah blah. I am not however converted to a Green Life and probably never will be. I will not give up my car, I like to wash my hair in the lake in the summer, I do use drain cleaner and yes, I occasionally throw a pop can in the garbage.......I have however started to have things that drive me insane. For instance it has been about 10 -15 degrees Celsius in Toronto over the last week. that is chilly. It is very chilly if you leave your windows open. My superintendent has his air conditioners (yes 2 old window units) on 24-7. Why doesn't he try to take the units out and OPEN THE WINDOW!!!!! It makes me want to SCREAM when I get out of my car at 10 pm and I hear the purring of his stupid air conditioners!!!!!! So ANGRY. Can I knock on his door and tell him??? Maybe at the same time, I could ask him to come and deal with the pigeon infestation or the fact that he has yet to finish painting my apartment or that my outlet in my kitchen still DOES NOT WORK!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I guess that I am turning green after all.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails