Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Buy of the Day for Friday - Bobbi Brown Bronzing moisturizer

I use this everyday. For someone with dry, sensitive skin, its a great foundation/base. I have been using it for 2 years now and love it. I did find last week that the color was a bit ashy for the first time, but when I went to the counter to speak with the Bobbi Brown rep he reminded me that I have to add some color back onto my face after applying. Did this on Friday and we are all better. It is amazing how much of a difference it made. All better now. Very happy and back to being obsessed with a really good staple. I love Bobbi Brown.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails