Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, November 19, 2007

Buy of the Day - red dress

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/gifts/OnlineShopping/LT?DSP=4&PCR=21:200000:202763:201218:201315:201311&IID=2020634&c=1
I think I'm in love. It could be official that I love, love, love this dress. Would it not hide all of my parts that I hate??? Would it not be the perfect Christmas party dress????? Would it not show of my tanned legs after I have been down south in December???? Would it not look fabulous with the gorgeous Leboutin holiday heels that are still in the box???? I need this. This is bad. Its like my own version of crack. I become obsessed. obsessed with the dress. Damn you good taste and amazing dress. Damn you.......................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails