Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Posts

I am dieing to post for Christmas but I can't. We have an agreement in my family that no celebration of Christmas - carol listening, decorating, wrapping, baking, cooking - of any kind can happen until December 1st. I already have a list of things that I want to write about. I can't wait. Some of my upcoming topics include:
  • all i want for Christmas
  • top 10 princess gifts
  • top 10 money is no object, dream gifts
  • top 10 Christmas Cd's
  • top 10 Holiday Movies
  • top 8 Hanukkah menorahs
  • a princess decorating for Christmas
  • a princess decorating for Hanukkah
  • handling Christmakah - needed skills
Do you think that writing this post breaks the rules??? Who knows?? I don't tell anyone that I write this blog so I guess no one will know.

Even though I feel like Christmas has thrown up on everything lately, I am getting excited.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails