Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, November 4, 2007

last night.....

So I went to the event last night that I was not super looking forward to. it was FABULOUS!!! I wish that I could have taken more advantage of it. i went with a good friend and there were tons of single men. first time in my life that i was at one of these events and there were groups of men hanging out together. that never happens! it is always lots of groups of girls together and some men intermixed but never groups of men hanging out together. also they were older. a normal age like my age!!! shocking!!! anyway i didn't take advantage of it and i didn't. hadn't had enough to drink i think. it is a hard thing to do. it doesn't help that i am totally not feeling great about myself and don't really want to be out in public, let alone putting myself out there. no men met. that is fine. next time it will be better, hopefully........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails