Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, November 9, 2007

No more white things

I am going on a purge this Sunday. A cleanse shall we say. I feel so gross and fat these days, that I need to do it. I also am resisting eating all things white - pasta, white flour, sugar, dairy that is not non-fat, etc. I think that that will help for a while to just start feeling better. With this stupid ankle injury I can't do anything really. I might head up to the pool tomorrow and see how that goes. I hate this. I feel like ass. Its time to feel a bit less sluggish. I also bought some naturopathic vitamins that I will take to help the purging/cleansing. More on how that goes later...........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails