Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thoughts on the blog

I appears that I have added a new daily feature to my blog - The Buy of the Day. i did not anticipate this happening, but it has. I love to shop. I would shop all the time if I didn't have a job and had lots and lots of money and so it was allowed to happen. I think that I will see how this goes. I will try it for the month of November and then we shall see what happens after that. With this commitment to blog everyday, it is a good excuse. I however and still finding it therapeutic and more important to rant and rave about things on my mind, so I will continue to make that the focus. Check out the cover up below. I love today's Buy of the Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails