Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, November 5, 2007

What I am reading

http://www.amazon.ca/Eat-Pray-Love-Elizabeth-Gilbert/dp/0143038419/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/701-1027406-1033910?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194274178&sr=8-1
I am currently reading the same book that everyone else is reading Eat Pray Love. The story of a 30ish year old woman actively trying to find herself through her travels to Italy, Indonesia and India. So far she is in Italy and I am feeling like she is a bit of a spoiled brat, quite frankly. As everyone has said how much they love it, I am determined to go past my usual 100 page minimum to figure out if I like the book and finish it. I can see that there are some elements that I will just love and relate to. Who can't love Italy when your only goal is too learn Italian, eat and absorb the culture.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails