Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shopping for Salsa


Who knew that Salsa lessons would involve shopping??? Not me. I was reading on the website of the Salsa lessons that I found that they recommend some suede lined soles and as you get better ballroom dancing shoes. Now as I am just a pre-beginner, I will probably not be going all out and buying the shoes to start, but when they look like the above, I may not be able to resist!! These are super cute. Heck, I would wear these out to a regular night out. They look so comfortable and fabulous. Who needs to look like a salsaing fool everytime she has fabulous footwear on???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails