Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Gifts from "The Most Awesome Stuff Ever"

I sent Jennifer at "The Most Awesome Stuff Ever" a request to help me with a baby gift for my sister. She has come up with some great ideas that you can find here. I particularly love the nighties that have the elastic bottoms. So bloody cute. I heart these in a huge way. She finds out the sex in a couple of weeks, so that will help.

I have been pushy and asked Jennifer again to dig into her bag of tricks and I sent her another e-mail that reads:

this is so great. Thank you..........I'd actually love some items that are more extravagant. Say around the $300 mark and unique. I am really interested in the under $50s that you come up with, but I usually have no real problems on that front. What we are really needing help with are the unique $200 to $400 price range. Any thoughts that you have would be great.????Can't wait to see your list. Thanks, Steph

We'll see if she takes me up on the challenge. I need something for the third week in July, so hopefully I'll come up with something soon.......

I'll post my short list of gift potential soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails