Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy Likey: (Very) Advanced Fashion Quiz

Daddy Likey: (Very) Advanced Fashion Quiz

As I have been wearing the boot for 3 weeks and look like I will be wearing the boot for another 3 or more weeks, I was in stitches reading the above post. I have to say that my boot is slightly more fashion forward for spring as it is a light grey/silver color that matches so much of the cool muted silver of this springs colour array. I have found it hysterical, and so have many of my friends, that I am now color co-ordinating to the boot. Lots of greys and silvers. I will be getting out the bedazller soon enough to adorn the boot, so will be posting some of those soon, of my craftiness. Stay tooned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails