Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Essentials that are getting me through the summer in the office

I am working in an office that is just me in the office. It is therefore very casual. I could essentially wear jeans everyday if I wanted. I do however work in the heart of the financial district, and in the quest to not be eternally single, I always dress a little bit for the office, only if its me in there. I live in DVF (Diane Von Furstenburg) dresses. I probably have 8-10 of them in my closet that I just rotate through. I carry one of two handbags and my Tumi Computer Knapsack, with a black or camel pashmina. I always wear a strand of pearls or my diamonds on a rope and rarely earrings. My Cartier love bangle, Tag watch, Cartier trinity ring and the Hermes bracelet if I feel like it. So simple and unfussy. Nails always the same: neutral on my hands - one coat OPI Bubble Bath and one coat OPI Sweetheart on top, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark on my Toes. The one big change this summer has been in the shoe department. With the ankle, I have been in flat land. Lots of Birkenstock and flats. My Tory Burch, Prada's and Tod's have been the staples. Anyway, in my lovely new time sucker, I did the following collage. The dresses are virtually the same if not the same, to the ones that I own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails