Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Princess's Recommended Reads - Migraine Chick

As a chronic migraine sufferer, I have never really shared that experience with anyone. I have two girlfriends that I know who are going through this. I have found solice and understanding, but most importantly I have found a community of individuals just like me. One woman who has written a very readable an humorous blog is Migraine Chick. I stumbled upon her blog early on in my search for others and I have enjoyed her good sense of humour and posts. I feel her pain (quite literally) and enjoy some of her tips and ideas. One of the best parts of her blog is her list of "Links" and the list of "I Read" Blogs that she reads. They are all good links to other Migraine and Chronic Pain Sufferers.

Well done Migraine Chick! A definite recommended read!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails