Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Second Thoughts on Love Lost" - NYT article

What an absolute riot this article is. I admit, had PFM (perfect for me) gotten married 5 years ago, I may have had some thoughts of revenge. I may have, if the deepest parts of my evilest soul had been exposed - revealed a part of me that wanted to ruin a perfectly fabulous wedding and kill the beautiful bride although it is not at all her fault for marrying my PFM. But never in my life would I actually do it. This article is shocking!!!!

I was not surprised to see that all the girls were in their early to mid 20's. They need serious help or need to be introduced to my friends - anti-anxiety drugs and dirty martini's on the rocks!!!! Time to get over it ladies.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails