Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things that I desire for my home - The Bubble Chair


I have wanted a bubble chair for as long as I can remember. I think that they are awesome. Can you imagine curling up in one in front of the t.v. with a blanket and a copy of Vogue??? they are awesome and such a statement piece. I know that they are about $2000 and are slightly 70's I know, but they are awesome. I really love them. On this website, they come in a transparent pink and blue, which I have never seen, but I could love. I also noticed that you can choose from a ton of different cushion materials and even a stand!!!! OH dear I really heart these. I will need one of these. If I ever (or in my positive thinking, when I have) a baby, I will get them this chair for their bedroom. they will need this. it will be the perfect place to read stories and hang out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails