Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, August 11, 2008

www.Polyvore.com and An Engagment Party

I have unfortunately found a big time sucker, welcome to http://www.polyvore.com/. It is a website where you can put together outfits and storyboards of outfits from hundreds of sites and access lots of different clothes, accessories ecetera. I LOVE it. This is a serious problem. I have an Engagment Party to go to at the end of the summer and I thought, well lets see what cute dresses they have..... 45 minutes later, one Tibi dress, 2 Hermes bangles, the perfect pair of Jimmy Choo sandals, a Dior ring and the cutest Sergio Rossi clutch and TADA - the most perfect outfit.......ready for your viewing pleasure. This is going to be very very very dangerous for my time managment........however the outfit is uber cute.

(FYI, you too can click on any of the items and it links you to the site where they sell them.....heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly sleep........)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails