Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, September 26, 2008

Comic Commission


I made a random friend on Facebook who also suffers from Migraines. She asked me to do a couple of comics for her. I received this e-mail from her in my inbox:

Can I have you create a special cartoon for me to use as my picture? My favorites so far are the one that lists all the triggers or the one about perfume. Oh and I love the dark glasses. Or my collection of ice packs. Or when every person says, Hey have you tried this?Just thinking about it as I am dreading a school event tonight where everyone will be wearing perfume. I need to go, but can't show up with a mask.Hope you have a nice weekend!

Anyway, I did the two above, but I need to give some more creative juices and do a better job on it. Maybe when I feel a bit more up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails