Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Must have Fall Purchases - New Black Trench Coat and Umbrella


I need a new black trench for the fall and an umbrella to get me through the fall. I think that it is imperative that the umbrella be classic with very subtle whimsy. This does not include cats, Monet paintings, city maps, pictures of children in flower pots etc. The ones I found above are perfect. Cute, whimsical and classic. I like them all. I think that I will end up with either the Burberry classic double breasted trench or the Prada trench this year. They both last for years and will never go out of style. Both would be perfect. I will see. I like all of the ones above. I'll just have to wait and see.

On another note, forgot how much I loved Polyvore. God help me, I have to get some work done this afternoon........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails