Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, October 19, 2008

just in case you missed it - Palin on Saturday Night Live

She and Tina Fay did the opening together. My favourite tv show is 30 Rock so it was such a pleasure to see Alec Bladwin and Tina Fay on together.



She was also on Weekend Update. It was a riot. It was interesting that they (the directors of SNL) didn't actually let her do anything. When they have had other politicians on, they have had them actually speak and state their case. She was probably too volitile. Good planning on thier part. Who knows what type of trouble whe would have gotten the Republicans into. I would think that they are all terrified everytime she opens her mouth, especially after the Katie Couric debacle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails