Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, November 21, 2008

1001 Foods you must Tast before you Die - The Challenge Continues and the issue of Annonimity

So I have been chatting with friends and family about the 1001 Foods challenge and I have decided to do it with the objective of including family and friends in the adventure. In order to that I will have to write a new blog just focused on this subject. Why, you ask? Because this blog is anonymous and has been a really good outlet for so many things that I want to talk about, but that I can't anywhere but here. Given that I have to start a new venue for this 1001 Food Challenge. I want my friends and family to be a part of my challenge as I think that it will be quite difficult and unexciting to do it on my own. I think that it will be a good way for me to re-connect with my family and friends through food and drink. I think that eventually I will share the link here, I just have to get it all organized and started. I can't wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails