Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baconnaise - WTF???



Do you ever wonder - What the hell were they thinking? - when you see something? I did when I saw Baconnaise. Coming to you from the makers of Bacon Salt. The blurb on the website where you can order it states:

Our newest invention, Baconnaise, is the Ultimate Bacon Flavored Spread. Our 3 pack of Regular Baconnaise is the best way to save on shipping costs and keep your sandwiches, salads, burgers, fries and more in baconey goodness for months.

For two minutes, I just wanted to reflect how disgusting this sounds. Bacon flavoured processed something. The best part is that it lists it as vegetarian, kosher and extremely delicious. So it obviously does not include the said main ingredient needed to give something a bacon flavour BACON! what exactily is in this stuff???

Too funny. I have to say that there is a recipie section and it does make it slightly intriguing to try a recipie or two.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails