Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today's Thanks - A great seat on the plane

We are currently on a flight waiting to take off to fly to Frankfurt, Germany from Toronto. The flight is 7 hours and I am so overly thankful that I have one of the best seats on the plane. My parents are sitting up in the pods in first class and I am sitting in economy with the chickens, but I have to say that my seat is fabulous. First row of economy, right behind first class and in the bulk head. I can stretch my legs out completely and not even have my feet reach the wall in front of me. We are also graced with the lovely individual personal t.v.'s and I am so happy to have space and room and privacy. It makes all the difference on a semi long flight. Now here is hoping that I don't end up with a crying baby beside me.

Happy travels and holidays to all. I am off to France for the holidays and not sure how the internet is going to work on holidays. I do hope that it will work so that I can do a bit of work on PDRR.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails