Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, December 15, 2008

Today's Thanks - The Perfect Cosmetic Case

I bought the most perfect cosmetic case the last time I was at Gee Beauty in Toronto by Kate Spade, and I had totally forgotten about it. It was not cheap at $135, but I think that it was worth it. I am now starting to organize things for my trip to France over the holidays and I remembered that I had bought this and never used it. I pulled it out and unpacked the tissue from the inside. I am going to have to take some pics of the inside, because this is so well thought out. Mine is the same as the one above, but it is red with white dots. The inside splits in two and has an inside bit that can hold brushes and drugs. It is so good. I absolutely love it.
I am terribly excited to fill it up with things and see if it all fits in. I'll take before and afters. It should be lovely.

1 comment:

Migraine Chick said...

That kate spade case is so cute. I'm green with envy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails