Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back from Holidays

Happy New Year! I am sorry that I have been so absent from my little blog for a few weeks, but we are just back from holidays and I have been up to my eyeballs in a cold from hell. We had a wonderful holiday in France and really enjoyed the time with my family. Surprisingly I did not want to kill my family and the time with my sisters was fine. There was only was one incident when we raised our voices at each other, but other than that it was fine.

My new niece was gorgeous and I really do adore her. I was surprised to see how good of a mother my sister was and I was pleased to see it. She was attentive and efficient and supportive of her daughter and husband. It was wonderful to see.

Anyway, I am back and will be writing more about my trip and some of things that I saw and learnt. I had a lovely trip and wish that I was still on holidays! Work is not fun, although in these "hard Economic times" I am very happy to have a job!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails