Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can I just stay under the covers?

It's been a rough month. I don't know how to say it any other way. I feel like crawling under the covers and not coming out. I am not sure what to do about it. I have not felt this down in a really long time. I am not happy. This is not good. Yes, its partially the weather, but as my psychotherapist has been working with me to understand is that I have to not focus on the outside, but focus on the internal. So yes the weather is crappy, cold, awfulness, but this should not make me so miserable, should it??? No, there are other factors in play. When I start to list them I realize that many of them are on the external:

- hard economic times - external
- weather - external
- recluses - internal, but why?

and so what is causing this? I'm on the hunt. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Anyone have any thoughts???

1 comment:

BAP, Interrupted said...

I just got out of my covers yesterday. I totally understand. Thanks for the honesty about your mental health.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails