Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, February 16, 2009

Family Day

Today is the ambiguous, invented, not hallmarkified yet, "Family Day" in Ontario, and I am alone. I am my family. Ironic that Family Day falls on the same week as the ever loved by singles around the world "Valentine's Day". Today, I am faced with the fact again that I don't have the child that I long for the, the person that I long to share that child with and that time is running out. I wonder how long it will take Hallmark to come out with a "Happy Family Day" card so that I will feel even more insignificant for being so alone?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails