Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A BLOGGING KICK IN THE PANTS

I have felt that I have been ignoring my little blog. It is frankly because I have been so down and have had a lack of creative juices. It is not for a lack of not thinking about it. I also have been exploring Twitter, which has been interesting, but I miss blogging. I miss being able to have a thought that is able to be more than 140 characters long. So I got my monthly NaBloPoMo e-mail today that read:

A message to all members of NaBloPoMo
Hey, bloggers, it's that time again.
The theme for April is GROWING (UP). Because NaBlo is all about the abuse of parentheses, as well as asking you to write about the things you grow and the experiences in your life that encourage (or, let's face it, force) you grow up.

NaBloPoMo is the challenge for bloggers to blog everyday for the month. I wonder if this could be the kick in the pants that I need to get my act in gear and my love for my blog back on. I think it could be.

Princess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails