Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, April 27, 2009

Blog of the Day: My First Dictionary


I rarely find someone who has my weird, whacked out, slightly dark sense of humour, but the writer of My First Dictionary, certainly does. His wit and images that accompany the definitions are hysterical. It is really worth a look. I think that he just started the blog a month ago, but it is fab. Enjoy it and I hope that the author keeps up the good work! I need the smiles these days.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails