Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blog of the Day: Karl Lagerfeld's Guide to Life

this blog is hysterical. if you at all follow Karl Lagerfeld, Yves, or Anna W, you will find this very well done. I read that this is one writer, who writes all the "characters" in the voice of Karl etc. I have been following him on twitter (fakekarl) and he makes me laugh ofter.

his view on swine flu:"Just realized that since only fatties eat pork, the swine flu will result in a reduction of fatties in the world." just as Karl would think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails