Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Friday, November 13, 2009

All I want for Christmas - The Hermes Red Wine Rater



Because I am going to be away for most of December before the holidays, I have decided to start putting together my "All I want for Christmas" list early.  The first gift suggestion that I have and one of the best for this year, is the Hermes Red Wine Rater.  At $610 US it is totally indulgent, fabulous and comes, of course in an orange box! 

There are many things that I love about this unique gift; it is something that no one would buy for themselves, it is wonderfully unisex, it is made for the food and wine lover, it could be given to anyone and they would love it, it is the ultimate in ridiculous luxury.

You can find the Hermes Red Wine Rater here aloung with everything else lovely, orange and Hermes.  There is also a review of the it on Sybarites here.  I'd love to see it under my Christmas Tree or on my Chanrukah bush.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails