Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A trip to Grand Chinese Cuisine for Dim Sum

A group of us went to the north of the ciry for some fantastic Dim Sum on the 2nd of January for some of the best Dim Sum in the city.  Here are some of the pics from the lunch.  Grand Chinese can be found at the Double Tree Hilton Hotel, 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, ON.  Phone 416 248 9898

2 comments:

Leesh said...

I came across this restaurant the other day but didn't know if it was any good. I live in Mississauga so it's pretty close to me.

The dim sum options are quite different than what I am use to at Emerald Restaurant (in Mississauga). I think I definitely have to check this restaurant out.

lulu lawn said...

mare careful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails