Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, October 4, 2010

Guest Blogging on "Our Journey Through Life"

Today I wrote a blog entry on the lovely @GermaninAlabama website "Our Journey through Life" entitled "What a Difference a Year Makes".  It was a pleasure to write for another blog, especially on Mental Illness Awareness Week, and I hope that you will take the opportunity to read some of her great blog. The author, Kristina, is the wife of someone who lives with  bipolar disorder.  Kristina is open and honest about their day to day struggles, both in their marriage and in general life.  It is a touching and interesting blog to read.   She is also a wonderful source of encouragement and information through Twitter.  You can follow her at @germaninalabam.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails