Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Explanation Letters

I have had a need to explain my behaviour and mental health over the last year/18 months to some people that used to be very important to my life and have struggled with how I should do that.  Part of my mental illness has been my complete lack of sociability.  I have chosen to stay secluded and not talk to friends even when they reach out to me.  This has lead to those closest to me not being a part of what I have been going through or understanding why I have not been active/social this year.  I think what I will do, is to write a letter to each of them explaining what has occurred over the last little while.  On the list so far:

  • old Psychotherapist who "fired" me in January 2010 because she knew my problems were bigger than she could handle
  • my businsess mentor, who I let down on a project we were working on and I have not spoken to in over 14 monhs
  • my old CEO, who was so wonderful when I was in the process of having my melt down and who I still really love and respect to this day
I plan on writing the first letter and perhaps coping some of it here.  I am not sure if I will or not, but that is the plan for now.  They are going to be very difficult letters to write, but in the interest of friendship, they must be written.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails