Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Ritz, Shopping and my Mecca - Neiman Marcus

So mother and I are going to Detroit this weekend. I can't wait. It is going to be a shop until you drop explosion. We have a host of malls to hit and the list is long of stores that I MUST go to. Including:






  • Neiman Marcus


  • Loehmann's


  • DSW


  • Lord and Taylor


  • Saks Fifth Avenue


  • Off Fifth


  • Le Crueset Outlet store


  • Cole Haan


  • Pottery Barn outlet store


  • Target and super Target (pronounced Targee, if you are from a proper family who loves to shop their and stuns all of their friends with their bargains!)


  • Gucci


  • the list goes on and on and on.......




so other than the cashmere wrap dress at Lord and Taylor (see below) http://www.lordandtaylor.com/gifts/OnlineShopping/LT?DSP=4&PCR=21:200000:202763:201218:201220&IID=2017586&c=1





I also have a few other things on my list:


Tory Burch Black Patent Flats




The Diana vonFurstanburg Dress:


I also have my eye on a Gucci Bag, I need a dress for a party/fundraiser in November (preferably red) and a host of new winter shoes. Also some new under garments and some tights and I should be a happy camper!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails