Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, October 1, 2007

Shopping Success

What a weekend. Success in all aspects of shopping, just wish that I could have done more of it!!! We had a great time. The purchases that I made have set me up for a great fall wardrobe and I even got some of the stuff that I have been searching for, like a fabulous pair of Tory Burch shoes, two cashmere twin sets, 4 pairs of shoes and a dress for an even that I am going to in November. Such a good time just wish that I had had more time in one of the malls. Needed to keep shopping.........

Also went to Oiley ( I think that is how you spell the name?) and loved it. Could have spent tons of money on gorgeous clothing. So nice. A pink sweater to die for that I may have to go back and get. so so so nice.

Anyway it was a blast and I had a great time. Can't wait to get back there soon,

Princess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails