- They are figure flattering
- They are so easy - dress, ballet falts, decent handbag and a necklace and we are out the door
- They are a lazy girls uniform as they are chic and easy
- They are uber easy to clean - throw them in the washing machine, hang to dry
- They go "from day to night" - what an awful expression, but true
Since the wrap dress explosion in my closet, I have been like a lion searching out its next meal. I think that 10 summer dresses have been purchased since the original splurge.
Now I am in a predicament, what to do for winter???? I am not sure. Surely some wool number will do just fine I have been thinking, until I stumbled across this. Cashmere wonderfulness. I can see it with perfect grey opaque tights and a lovely new pair of Tory Birch black patent ballet flats. Maybe that over the shoulder black Gucci bag I have been eyeing?? Oh I sense trouble. This is how it starts, one perfect item and then its all over.......... I hope that it comes in an array of colors!! Good thing I'm heading south of the 49th this weekend!!!!!