Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Wrap Dress - My favourtie peice of Chlothing

I love dresses. Dresses, dresses and more dresses. I bought 5 at the beginning of the spring and have not taken them off since (OK, I have added to the collection, but have been wearing dresses all summer). I bought two at Target, One at Neiman Marcus, and 2 at Holt Renfrew (both Diana Von Furstanburg) and I love them all. They are all wrap dresses and have a list of reasons to love them a mile long. Some of the highlights:


  1. They are figure flattering

  2. They are so easy - dress, ballet falts, decent handbag and a necklace and we are out the door

  3. They are a lazy girls uniform as they are chic and easy

  4. They are uber easy to clean - throw them in the washing machine, hang to dry

  5. They go "from day to night" - what an awful expression, but true

Since the wrap dress explosion in my closet, I have been like a lion searching out its next meal. I think that 10 summer dresses have been purchased since the original splurge.


Now I am in a predicament, what to do for winter???? I am not sure. Surely some wool number will do just fine I have been thinking, until I stumbled across this. Cashmere wonderfulness. I can see it with perfect grey opaque tights and a lovely new pair of Tory Birch black patent ballet flats. Maybe that over the shoulder black Gucci bag I have been eyeing?? Oh I sense trouble. This is how it starts, one perfect item and then its all over.......... I hope that it comes in an array of colors!! Good thing I'm heading south of the 49th this weekend!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails