Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Celebrating Wasp Style - A Priveledged Life

Got into work today and a fabulous package was on my desk from the lovely Postman. Inside was my very own copy of Celebrating Wasp Style - A Priveledged Life by Susanna Salk. It is fabulous!!!! I love it. Full of all sorts of pictures of classis WASP's with their very preppy live. It is so wonderful. I must buy it for all of my good girlfriends for christmas. What a perfectly preppy gift.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails