Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Gobble Gobble day in July

So, it was a wonderful and relatively relaxing long weekend. What a treat having Monday off. It was so nice. I have yet to finish cleaning my apartment which is such a disaster I can't even explain it. It is the dirtiest it has ever been. Not even messy. it is beyond that. I cannot have anyone over, hell I am embarassed by its state. I hate it, hate it, hate it. I just can't get my act together to do it. Anyway the battle continues. I think that I need some hardcore new shelving units to help the battle. We shall see......

Anyway the weekend was good. Went the local museum yesterday and loved it. They have recently undergone a major renovation and it is fantastic. It helped that yesterday was 31 degrees and I was probably delirious from the heat and just in love with the air conditioning:-) but who knows.

We didn't have gobble gobble. That will be occuring next weekend at the my parents. It should be great. I said that I would bring dessert. i am thinking molten lava individual chocolate cakes and maybe a carrot cake. I will have to see. So many choices. I also like a mean pavlova, so that is an option too. Probably the best option. All of course with a side of whipped cream and berries. MMMMMMGood.

Anyway, all in all, a decent weekend,
Princess

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails