Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Facebook Withdrawal

It has finally happened. I have been denied Facebook access at one of my clients. Gone is the happiness of checking up on friends, posting pictures, playing when I should be working. Very very very sad. I can't believe it. I am doing my work am I not???

I can't believe how much I feel like I have lost my life line at this clients. Its not bad enough that I am an hour and a half from home, have no social life at night, and am basically a slave during the week to them, but to now cut me off at the knees???? The injustice of it all. In true Facebook language:

"Princess is contemplating her lack of facebook access at her client. The shakes, headaches, mindlessness...... all signs of withdrawal....."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails