Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Princess's Top Ten Accessories for Fall

In the accessory category it is going to be difficult to narrow it down to just 10, but here goes my best shot:
  1. Patent and matte flats - as many colors as possible. I got a pair of Tory Burch ones last week, but I also have 3 pairs from Target that were $13. I lived in them over the summer and will continue to live in them.
  2. Tights - Grey and black opaque.
  3. Pearls - With all of the preppy classic stuff around I need the pearls. I just cannot wear a twin set without them.
  4. Spanx - In all versions - calf and half, to wear under pants, skirts, dresses etc.
  5. Fun cashmere scarfs/pasmina's - Perfect with that grey wool blazer I need to buy. Just perfect.
  6. Moleskin notebook - don't ask, but they seem to be quite trendy right now. I always have one in my handbag and have for years.
  7. Fabulous black pumps - I bought one pair, but need something else I think. What I am not sure
  8. Hermes Scarf - Always on the list, absolute necessity as a belt, as a hairband, as an accessory hanging off of number 10, tied around your neck. So many options.
  9. Rose Gold Tiffany Mesh Ring - yes, I love it. The large one. This is on the dreaming I owned list. Speaking of which:
  10. A Classic Fabulous Handbag - only prerequisite is that has to be something that is luxurious, expensive and your mother or grandmother would have carried on their arm. This is the season when I yearn for a Birkin. It seems like all of them go into hiding until the fall and then they have a coming out party. Oh a Birkin. So beautiful. In Hermes orange if you are asking with gold hardware. Now really is that too much to ask???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails