Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fashion Crisis Extraordinaire

Here we are three days before a fantastic event that I am attending. I have the dress, black with a green circle pattern, 3/4 length sleeve, to mid thigh, caftan cut neck line in black and black jewels (large), band of black and jewels around the arms and the bottom of the dress (5 inches or so). It is very 70's. I tried to find a pic online, but to no avail. Anyway, I have the dress, the undergarments, the hair appointment is booked, the shoes were bought......shit the shoes. As I looked at them this morning, the gorgeous Tory Burch heels that match perfectly with the dress, out of the corner of my eye, I remembered the beautiful ankle injury I am supporting. The glow of the black ankle brace is there. I can't believe it. So ugly. so so so ugly. What am I going to do???? i think this might call for the glue gun and the crystals. If I dare to say a bedazzled ankle brace might be perfect. That and my ugly (OK not so ugly) black patent flats......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails