Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Challenge of November

I have signed up to do the NaBloPoMo http://nablopomo.ning.com challenge. Blogging everyday throughout November. Usually this would not be an issue at all, except that the home computer is dead. Dead as a door nail dead. It got some sort of virus and there you go - the laptop is no longer. Anyway I am waiting for a new one. I will have to figure out some sort of plan. Maybe visiting the parents and using mothers computer is the best thing to do. We will see. I am quite excited. i don't know what I will write about. Probably nothing exciting, but at least it will be a challenge, something to truly commit myself to. As a non-diary writer for my whole life, I am being realistic about the outcome, hopeful but realistic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails