Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Monday, October 1, 2007

Procrastination

How is it possible that I am overwhelmed with work and I cannot manage to get my act together to do any of it??? I seriously have more work than I know what to do with and have not started any of it. I think it is just that I do not know quite where to start. Could that be it???

It is driving me insane. I have made my to do list (made that at 6:45 this morning) and usually that kicks me into high gear but not this time. I can't do it. I can't work. I am trying, but it is not working. HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I just need to start and get on with the smallest of the tasks and move onto the bigger pieces?? Let's hope so. I am desperate. Absolutely desperate to be productive. Please bring on productivity. Please, I am begging for some productivity......

A Procrastinating Princess

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails