Yes, It is time to disclose the shopping gluteny that occured this past weekend. For now word, pictures of favorite items to follow...
Ok, so where to start. As a sampling, let me start with the housewares:
- one set of white sheets - Target-
One beautiful duvet cover - Pottery Barn (stunningly goregous!!!), now need the sheets to match.....
- 4 sets of awesome flower christmas lights for my pink tree - Christmas store, Frankunmuth
- 4 sets of pink fairy lights - Christmas Store (to go on my pink christmas tree of course that I purchased last winter)
- lots of little stuff from pottery barn and target
- 4 cast iron Le Crueset pots in the shape of vegetables (so cute)
Moving onto clothing:
- one pair of black pants - Neiman Marcus
- One Black and white knit skirt - Saks
- One fabulous green and black dress for an event in November - NM (I think)
- One goregous pink sweater - Oilily
- One preppy skirt with matching sweater and vest - Lily Pulitzer
- a ton of underwear, bras, tights, socks for fall
- 2 work dresses - Target
Accessories anyone (the mother load):
- two pairs of earrings (Michel Negrin) - Nieman Marcus
- one wallet (Michael Kors) - Saks
- One pair of black patent flats - target
- one pair of red tasseled loafers (Davids) - DSW
- one pair of black flat mary janes, patent (Franco Serta) - DSW
- One pair of black highheeled mary janes, patent - Cole Haan
- one pair of flat matte black Tory Birch shoes - Saks
- one pair of the most goregous high heeled Black patent Tory Birch shoes -Saks
So I know that there is more, but this is the bulk of it. All in all a good weekend. Just now wish everyday could be a shopping day....pics to follow....
Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!
Thanks for stopping by,