Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Buy of the Day - Cocktail Napkins

These are bar none my favorite napkins. I have tons of them, with all sorts of sayings on them. I take them to client meetings when I need to lighten the mood, and have them always when I have people over. I just found the website at http://www.mikwright.com/default.asp. This is my favorite favorite favorite one:Doesn't it just make you giggle.
I am buying these for my mother for Christmas and a lot for myself. These may be a new staple in my house and there pink!!!!


My father has always loved those stupid Christmas family newsletters that people send: "And Timmy is at Harvard where he is majoring in blabhblah, Charlotte is at Yale majoring in .....and dating Prince William......Aren't we all so fabulous" I thought I would get him these:

And for the Lobster dinner that my parents host with all of our "adopted parents (aka their best friends and us) these will be perfect and scarily true:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails