Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

end of the day - why can't it be the end of the week!!!

Yuck. I can't believe that it is only Wednesday. Why is it not Friday??? I hate this week. It keeps dragging on. I am exhausted, have a huge presentation tomorrow and am suffering from some vicious writers block as I try and write a $2 Million proposal. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, feeling a bit better. I just want the week to end already!!!!!

I am getting nervous about tomorrow night. Attending a charity event on my own is a bit nerve racking! I can't believe that it is already here. Four courses, four tables, 20+ new people to meet. I am not sure what I am going to wear. Does it matter??? I feel so awful about myself right now that it won't matter. I guess that I will have to ensure that I am "open to meeting someone" as everyone says. Anyway it is a big step for me. Alone at dinner with others who will not be alone. I can do anything on my own, but this is alone with people that I sort of know. Not so sure that it is going to be enjoyable. Maybe some liquid courage will have to be drunk pre arrival. Just a glass. We don't need a re-enactment of two weeks ago. I have to say that the running shoe look is wearing thin........It looks so HOT with a dress I can't tell you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails