Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, November 1, 2007

The desire for something more out of this

Well, I nearly forgot that it was November 1st. Would have been great to f--- up on the first day of my November challenge. I wonder some days how I manage to get out the door with my head on.

Anyway, it is that time of the day when I wonder what I am doing with myself?? I am envious of others and the really cool things that some of them are doing. This is not envy of jobs or material things, but an envy of creativity. I want to have the idea of something like Post Secret or the red paper clip project, but have had no such idea to date. I think that that would be the ultimate of neat. In the mean time I will continue to soldier on and do the job that I like, work as a tireless volunteer and continue to figure life out. I'll have to start thinking about what my legacy is..... what sort of larger than me project can I do??? Another thought for another day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails