Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Friend Situation

I have been making a conserted effort to be a better friend. I have 3 friend/social things booked currently. One girls night in on Friday with a bunch of girls that I know and don't know, dinner with Miss JF on Tuesday and then a dinner again on the 22 with Miss JS. I also have a couple of more feelers out there. I think that I need to keep this up. Maybe I will comit to 2 friend bookings a week. I think that it is ambitious, but I am on it. I will try. I might re-gig in a bit, but we'll see.....

Ohh I am excited.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails