Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, November 15, 2007

not a praying woman but....

I am not a religious person, however I have this prayer hanging on my door. I am not sure where I found it, but it spoke to me today:

Dear Lord,

At some time. we each ask ourselves what our place or purpose is in life.
We wonder what difference it makes that we exist,
what our role is in the larger scheme of things.
We question whether its worth the trouble to work hard at our lives,
to learn all we can, to grow into the best person we can possible be.
The contribution we made compared to all our efforts may seem very small.
But all large, important things are made up of many small seemingly insignificant parts.
Every person is part of the world, of human history, of the energy of the planet and universe.
Amen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails