Thanks for visiting my little blog, Please note that this is my online diary, thoughts & feelings expressed on this blog are mine & mine alone. I hope that you will take the time to comment & tell me what you think about the things that I write. If you do not wish to know what I am thinking in my tiny little head then please do not read on, but I will not apoloize for my spelling (although I'm trying to be better!) or my posts!

Thanks for stopping by,
Princess Steph

Thursday, November 22, 2007

In search of friends - The Serial Diner's Club

Toronto, where I live, has this group of rogue people who are eating there way through the yellow pages. Starting at "A" they are now at "I" and I am thinking of joining them. they meet every Friday for dinner. i wonder if this is just too much out there, on my own. I don't know though. maybe I should just go for it.

They are all very organized. They have rules and regulations and it all seems very fun. The rules are: http://www.probability.ca/diners/rules.html and the schedule is: http://www.probability.ca/diners/index.html Anyway, this would be a big step for me, but really what do I have to lose????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails